a Proxy Marriage?
- Join Your Future Military Spouse Overseas
- Be Stationed Together!
- Bring Your Foreign Fiance to the USA
- Get Military Benefits Now!
- Free Consultation with a US Immigration Attorney
- We Offer Military Discounts & Payment Plans
Listen to Sam Geller answer questions about the proxy marriage process, benefits and legality.
Marriage By Proxy proudly donates a portion of its profits to the Wounded Warrior Project
Single Proxy Marriage in Colorado
S&B Professional Services Inc. is pleased to offer single proxy marriage service in Colorado.
A Single Proxy Marriage is a wedding in which either the bride or groom is not physically present at the time of the ceremony. Instead, a stand-in or proxy represents the absent party.
▼ Read More
Couples often choose to have a proxy marriage in situations where one party is unable to travel for an extended period of time. We frequently arrange weddings for civilian military contractors working in battle zones who want the peace of mind to know that their fiancé will be able to share their benefits, and have the full rights of a spouse should anything catastrophic happen during their time abroad.
S&B Professional Services performs Single Proxy Marriages in Colorado where laws require only one member of a couple to appear before civil authorities to obtain a Legal Civil Marriage. There are no residency requirements, that is, neither of you needs to live or have lived in Colorado to be eligible for a Colorado Proxy Marriage; it doesn't matter where the parties were born or presently reside.
One but not both of members of the couple must appear in person in Colorado for the ceremony.
The cost for our service is $950. Our fee includes:
- All required forms
- Review of forms and documentation by S&B and our experienced paralegal representative in Colorado prior to your travel.
- Pre-arranged meeting with a judge to perform the marriage ceremony.
- The paralegal representative will assist you at the marriage bureau to obtain the marriage license and stand in for the absent party.
- All marriage license and filing fees.
- Excellent personalized attention.
Our fee does not include travel to Colorado.
In order to start the process you first need to print out the following two forms.
Please fax the above completed forms to us at: 1-610-644-2860 or scan and e-mail them to us at: email@example.com
For more information please call us toll free at: (877) 482-2406.
We will be pleased to discuss your particular situation and guide you through the entire process.