a Proxy Marriage?
- Join Your Future Military Spouse Overseas
- Be Stationed Together!
- Bring Your Foreign Fiance to the USA
- Get Military Benefits Now!
- Free Consultation with a US Immigration Attorney
- We Offer Military Discounts & Payment Plans
Listen to Sam Geller answer questions about the proxy marriage process, benefits and legality.
Marriage By Proxy proudly donates a portion of its profits to the Wounded Warrior Project
S&B Professional Services Inc, specializes in arranging Legal Proxy Marriages for members of the US Military.
Having arranged over 3,000 proxy marriages, we're the most experienced name in the business.
We are pleased to offer Military Discounts for active-duty members of the US Military. Please call us at (877) 482-2406 for details.
For more information, please visit our Miliary Marriage Benefits page.
▼ Read More
Montana law allows us to arrange double proxy marriages for active members of the military and their fiancés.
In a double proxy marriage, neither member of the couple needs to travel to the state or appear in front of civil authorities. Instead, two designated proxies stand in for you and your fiancé and your marriage certificate is mailed to you and your partner.
We have extensive experience arraigning proxy marriages for couples where one or both parties are actively serving in the Army, Air Force, Navy or Marines. All branches of the US Armed Forces consider a proxy marriage to be valid if the marriage takes place in a state where marriage by proxy is legal.
Why Choose a Proxy Marriage?
A proxy marriage is a quick way to extend benefits and security to your fiancé and family while you are serving in the Military (please read our Proxy Marriage Military Benefits page for more information).
The US Government provides substantial benefits to its active duty military personnel. Being legally married allows you to share those benefits with your fiancé and his or her children. If your fiancée is pregnant, sharing your health benefits with her ensures that she'll have access to the best pre-natal care.
Many of our clients choose proxy marriages to make sure that their spouses and children will be taken care of should something devastating happen to them during their Military Service.
To start the process, please click on Forms & Fees.
S&B Inc. proudly supports the WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT.
A portion of our proceeds is donated to the WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT, which provides comfort and aid to the wounded and families in need.
Find out more at: www.woundedwarriorproject.org
What Our Services Include
All of our Proxy Marriage services include:
- All required forms.
- All marriage filing and license fees.
- Appearance of two designated proxies to stand in for the bride and groom.
- Services of a Municipal Judge who performs the ceremony.
- Review of all forms and documentation by our experienced attorney.
- Delivery of two Certified Copies of your Marriage Certificate within 3 weeks.
- Toll Free telephone support available 24/7.
If you and your fiancé are considering a proxy marriage, please call us toll free at (877) 482-2406 for a free consultation. We will discuss your specific situation and determine which option is best for you. You can also reach us by using the form on the left side of the page.
If you're ready to start the process, click on Forms & Fees.
THE MILITARY BENEFITS OF PROXY MARRIAGE
There are many Military benefits that you will be able to obtain by entering into a marriage by proxy.
These Benefits Include:
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and vision benefits for both the husband and wife as well and their children.
- Family Separation Allowance: $250 per month to compensate for the husband or wife being separated from his or her spouse or children due to deployment.
- Increased Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) and Better housing Options.
- Join Your Spouse Program: If both spouses are in the Military, the Military will try to assign both the husband and wife to the same base or to nearby bases.
- Relocation Assistance Program
Reimbursement for the Cost of Moving Spouses and Children of Enlisted Personnel.
- Subsidized Childcare
- V A Home Loans
- Free Legal Assistance: Offered by the JAG Corps.
- Unemployment Compensation For Trailing Spouses: 28 states now provide unemployment compensation for spouses who are compelled to leave their jobs due to military transfers.
- Life Insurance
Educational Scholarships, Loans, and Grants: For both spouses and dependent children
- Free Military Air Travel: Based upon availability.
- The Commissary: A tax-free grocery store which allows military families to save 30% or more.
- ....AND MANY MORE MARRIAGE BENEFITS WHICH ARE TOO NUMEROUS TO LIST.
Please be advised:
There are websites that advertise quick proxy marriages via Mexico and other foreign countries. These foreign marriages may not be recognized by certain states, some US government agencies, and the Military. It is advisable that you first contact the Legal Assistance Department of JAG, and the office of the Attorney General in the state where you reside before you proceed with a foreign proxy marriage.
S&B Inc. cannot process marriages for incarcerated citizens.