a Proxy Marriage?
- Join Your Future Military Spouse Overseas
- Be Stationed Together!
- Bring Your Foreign Fiance to the USA
- Get Military Benefits Now!
- Free Consultation with a US Immigration Attorney
- We Offer Military Discounts & Payment Plans
Listen to Sam Geller answer questions about the proxy marriage process, benefits and legality.
Marriage By Proxy proudly donates a portion of its profits to the Wounded Warrior Project
S&B Inc. arranges legal, fast, easy marriages for couples who are unable to be together at the time of their ceremony. We're proud to be the most established name in the business, celebrating our 3,000 marriage milestone.
We've been honored with the trust of many active military service people who have chosen us to arrange their legal proxy marriage.
▼ Read More
If you arrived at MarriageByProxy.com by way of an online search using phrases like Internet Marriage, Online Marriage, Get Married Online, etc., you're in the right place! Welcome.
What is a Proxy Marriage (aka Online Marriage)?
A proxy marriage is a marriage in which either the bride or the groom is not physically present for the wedding. During the solemnization of the marriage, based upon a power of attorney, a stand-in, or proxy, acts on behalf of one of the parties. If neither party is present, it is called a double-proxy marriage. Many people refer to a proxy marriage as an "Internet marriage," "online marriage" or "getting married online" because of the fact that one or both parties don't have to be present.
How Can MarriageByProxy.com Help You?
At MarriageByProxy.com, proxy marriages are our specialty. S&B Professional Services, Inc. specializes in arranging Legal Proxy Marriages. S&B offers two options to obtain a Legal Marriage Certificate by proxy:
- A double proxy marriage in Montana for all US and foreign citizens where at least one of the parties is actively serving in the Military. No travel or Montana residency is required.
- A single proxy marriage in Colorado for those not serving in the US Military and foreign citizens. One of the parties must travel and appear before the civil authorities in Colorado. No residency requirements.
If you are a civilian contractor working for the Military or the US Dept. of Defense and want to get legally married by proxy to either a USA or foreign citizen, please call our office toll free at (877) 482-2406 so we can discuss your specific situation and determine which option is best for you.
About Double Proxy Marriages
Montana is the only state in the USA where you can get legally married without any travel or appearance before the civil authorities. Two people who are called designated proxies can stand in for the bride and the groom. Montana law requires at least one of the parties to be actively serving in the US Military.
To start the process, click on Forms & Fees.
Our Montana Double Proxy Marriage Includes:
- Excellent personalized attention.
- All required forms.
- All marriage filing and license fees.
- Appearance of two designated proxies to stand in for the bride and groom.
- Services of a Municipal Judge who performs the ceremony.
- Review of all forms and documentation by our experienced attorney.
- Delivery of two Certified Copies of your Marriage Certificate within 3 weeks.
- Toll Free telephone number available 24/7.
Single Proxy Marriage in Colorado
This service is for US Residents who are not serving the the US Military and for Foreign Residents.
In order to obtain a legal civil marriage certificate from the state of Colorado, only one of the parties has to travel and appear before the civil authorities. The absent party can be represented by a designated proxy. More information can be found in the Colorado section.
Please be advised...
There are websites that advertise quick proxy marriages via Mexico and other foreign countries. These foreign marriages may not be recognized by certain states, some US government agencies, and the Military. It is advisable that you first contact the Legal Assistance Department of JAG, and the office of the Attorney General in the state where you reside before you proceed with a foreign proxy marriage.
S&B Inc. cannot process marriages for incarcerated citizens.